Monday, September 5, 2016

_



Something happened at work Friday morning - no I didn't get fired. It was worse. And I couldn't shake it off Saturday or Sunday and here it is Monday afternoon and I'm still pretty much useless and unable to concentrate on anything.

I need a new job. I've been saying that for three years, but now I really need a new job. Like...now

All of this has re-ignited my depression at a time when I was actually feeling pretty good. Blogging was making me happy, and I was excited to join the Battle of the Bands bloghop. 

And then Friday happened. 

All weekend I fought off the urge to delete my blogs and retreat into my shell like I did last year. I didn't want to disappear without an explanation (again.) But I do need a break. I need to get my head straight. I need to get a new job. 

I'm sorry I haven't been commenting on any blogs. You can remove me from the BOTB list if you'd like. I would have fallen behind eventually anyway. 

Since I doubt anyone else will vote, I'll announce the winner now. It was Lacuna Coil.

Keane got out to an early lead, but Lacuna caught up on day two and won 5-4.


I'll be back as soon as I'm able to function. Please bear with me. Thanks everyone.