Saturday, October 8, 2016

There Are No Words (My Instrumental Playlist)





Dick Dale and his Del-Tones - "Misirlou"






Joe Satriani - Time Machine






Metallica - The Call Of Ktulu







Depeche Mode - Agent Orange






M & H Band - Popcorn







Smashing Pumpkins - Depresso






Nine Inch Nails - A Warm Place






Mega Man II - Dr. Wily's Castle






The Smiths - Oscillate Wildly






Coldplay - Life In Technicolor






New Order - Elegia






Joy Division - Incubation






Duran Duran - Tiger Tiger






Kraftwerk - Franz Schubert


4 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the Oct. 15 Battle of the Bands group. You have great taste in music! Why not share more of it with BOTB? I remember how interesting your first battle was. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie, thanks for visiting! I did enjoy doing the BOTB but right after the first battle I had another battle with depression and needed a blog break. Never know when those are going to knock the wind out of me and so I wrote this quick post and bowed out of the BOTB group. I guess Stephen didn't see that, since I'm still on the list TAKE ME OFF THE LIST STEPHEN

      I'll still comment when I can though. I've got all of you on my blogroll. Have a great weekend :-)

      Delete