Saturday, August 12, 2017

My Celebrity Soulmate

A long time ago, in the early aughts, there was a stupid little website that determined your celebrity match based on one thing: your birthday. Said website used that single piece of information to determine that I was a 100% perfect match with... 


 Dominique Swain

Yes, it appears that the star of Lolita and, um...other stuff? was meant to be the mother of my children because... we have the exact same birthday. (No wonder that website is long gone.)





There is a website that determines your celebrity match based on your Twitter feed... but I'm not on Twitter. However, I did find this The Astrologer thing, which functions sort of like the old website I remember - except it doesn't determine compatibility strictly by how close your birthdays are. (Which is good, cause I did not want to get matched with Cara Delevingne)

Here's what The Astrologer spit out:


MatchMe Profile
Rule



  harmony
Harmony
  excitement
Excitement
Soul Connection

Communication

Romance

Passion

Shared Values

Commitment

About
Rule

Heidi Klum
Age: 44
Gender: Woman
Bio: Model


  harmony
Harmony
  excitement
Excitement
Soul Connection

Communication

Romance

Passion

Shared Values

Commitment

About



Yasss! Suck on that, Seal. 

I don't know what those meters mean, or how they can produce such a detailed "compatibility report" based on my birthday and a general age range, but it was kind of fun to see the results (Besides, we all know who my real celebrity soulmate is..)

What celebrities do you share your birthday with? Do any celebs share your exact birth day? Who is your "celebrity soulmate", according to The Astrologer (or your own source)?


~




11 comments:

  1. The celebrity who would be selected for me would probably be Miss Piggy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, you're too nice to end up with a diva like her.

      Delete
  2. No one of interest shares my birthday. That's because I'm so important I get to keep that day all to myself. My celebrity soulmate is Ryan Gosling. I don't have to look up anything to know that. The movie clip made me laugh so hard. I haven't seen that in years.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharing your bday is no fun anyhow. And yes, I know all about you and Gosling haha.

      I've been thinking of that Clerks quote for a few weeks now. I'm glad I found a condensed clip to post.

      Delete
  3. Hey there! Could you email me at lifebythedrop79@yahoo.com
    Thank you! Wes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You want to tell me about your celebrity soulmate in private? lol..e-mail coming.

      Delete
  4. Based on my own source (me)... my celebrity soulmate would be Grace Park (from Battlestar Galactica). She's so hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn yeah! That's a good one. You dont need no source for that.

      Delete
  5. Well, on mine there's Jeff Heath, Randy Orton, Phil Niekro, Debbie Reynolds.. JP Dumont (hockey player) was born the exact date.

    According to the Astrologer thing you posted, the only person I know listed on mine is Ivanka Trump.... lol
    According to the Twitter feed thing... Pamela Anderson..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my...Ivanka Trump, eh? Even as a young lad I used to think "Yeah, she's hot...but I ain't going near anyone who shares Donald's dna."

      I think the Twitter feed spit that out because you're Canadian. It was either or her or Shania Twain, lol.

      Delete
    2. Now, I admit I used to have the magazines Anderson appeared in.. But Twain is closer to my hometown too.. lol

      Delete